Image credit: MKCanva
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, hours and amenities may be affected. Please check the status of your intended destination before visiting.
Find out the scoop on More Activities and Family Fun! Check back often, we will be adding more activities and things to do as they are posted! Get a FREE kid-friendly event calendar for N Scottsdale-PV full of festivals, fairs, activities, and more! Sign-up by clicking HERE!
Arizona is full of cool things to see and do. Here are 50 must-do items to add to your bucket list. A great list of things to do, sites to see or places to eat.
- As a lifetime member of OdySea Aquarium in Scottsdale, I can say this is one of our favorite aquariums to visit.
- Butterflies are my favorite and when Butterfly Wonderland opened I was thrilled to see so many butterflies. Recently added an insect exhibition.
- KTR Indoor Action Sports is an indoor trampoline and skate park for all ages.
- McCormick Stillman Railroad Park is a unique train and carousel park with various events and activities to enjoy.
- Ice Den Scottsdale is our go to indoor ice skating place with friends.
- Visit the Dinosaurs at Pangaea Land of the Dinosaurs for the best Dino encounters.
- Rachel’s Young At Art studio is the best place to spend time with your little ones enjoying all the wonderful art Rachel provides.
- Visit Imagine 3D Mini Golf for 18 holes of glow fun.
- We were excited to find out a Sky Zone Trampoline Park was being built so close to us and endjoy the endless indoor fun and toddler time.
- Explore one of these beautiful Arizona Reservoirs & Lakes.
- Take a Family Road Trip with RVshare
- Check out Pump It Up in Scottsdale for some indoor bounce fun.
- Explore the Mirror Maze at Arizona Boardwalk.
- Visit AZ on the Rocks, for endless fun of rock climbing and summer camps.
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament gives us locals the chance to feast on roasted chicken with our bare hands and watch brawny knights fight to the death. Huzzah!
- Great Wolf Lodge Scottsdale, provides Arizona the indoor water park feel and staycation all should try.
- Enjoy family fun at Mavrix Scottsdale, 22 lanes of bowling, 85 arcade games, laser tag, billiards, and our delicious restaurant and bar.
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not located inside Arizona Boardwalk is a traveling exhibit that allows you toexplore the real science behind the unbelievable.
- Explore the many hiking trails with our Arizona Best Hikes for Families listing.
- Take an art class with Carrie Curran Art Studio
- Visit Cracker Jax for a variety of family fun with a driving range, mini golf and so much more.
- The the family for some virtual fun with VR Xtreme at Arizona Boardwalk.
- Enjoy a cowboy ranch, horseback riding tours at Macdonalds Ranch and one of our favorite pumpkin patches held every Fall.
- Surprise Your Eyes is a traveling pop-up art experience, a 3D optical-illusion of fun.
- Take a short drive to Williams, AZ to visit Bearizona for some, a drive through bear park and walking zoo that was so much more!
- Enjoy quality, family-friendly dining directly above Pangaea Land of the Dinosaurs at Pangaea Dinosaur Grill features top-notch cuisine as well as dinosaur-themed entrees and desserts.
- Cook with one of Macaroni Kid Publisher recipes
- Find your family fun and visit Jake’s Unlimited in Mesa.
- Plan a staycation with The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa.
- Grab a coffee, breakfast or lunch with Cafe au Plait, while the little ones enjoy playtime.
- Masterpiece Art Parties is your traveling full service of arts and crafts provided to children of all ages and parties.
- Enjoy family time at the Children’s Museum of Phoenix in downtown Phoenix.
- Take the family and explore Bull Pen Canyon!
- Visit our local Phoenix Zoo for some outdoor fun or cruising through the zoo.
- Enjoy a staycation with entertainment and casino fun at Talking Stick Resort
- Baseball and softball season year round with indoor batting cages at D-BAT Scottsdale
- Catch a Diamondbacks Baseball game at Chase Field in Phoenix.
- Head north to Mortimer Farms to feel a bit cooler and enjoy their patches and festivals.
- Enjoy great family exhibits at the Arizona Science Center in Phoenix.
- Check out TopGolf Scottsdale for great entertainment, high-tech driving range & swanky lounge with drinks & games.
- Visit Musical Instrument Museum (MIM), a musical trip around the world.
- Enjoy hours of steaming, massages, pampering and beauty treatments at Joya Spa at Montelucia Resort & Spa.
- Take the Desert Belle Cruise Sightseeing Cruise on Saguaro Lake
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial Gardens at Salt River.
- Enjoy indoor high speed kart racing at Octane Raceway.
- Get your heart racing with indoor-skydiving with iFLY Phoenix.
- RoadHouse Cinemas Scottsdale offers a great menu, full bar, high quality wines, craft beers and comfortable movie recliners.
- Grab a slicer with fries at White Castle Scottsdale.
- Head up North and explore Flagstaff Extreme- Zip Lines and Adventure Course, largest suspended challenge course in AZ.
- Family seasonal events at The Scottsdale Princess.
Sponsor this Guide!
This Macaroni Kid Guide is open for sponsorship! Guides are helpful to families in the community, guiding them to find the local information they are looking for to enrich their families lives locally. Guides will are included in newsletters, are accessible through our guides page, are often shared among friends, shared on social media and bookmarked so readers can keep the info handy. Get your business seen by attaching your logo, business information and website links to this guide! Read more here.