Image Credit: Scottsdale Public Library
Scottsdale Public Library June Events
Enjoy a day filled with active learning adventure for the whole family. Inspiring every child to imagine, create, discover and explore through the power of play, art, programs, nature play and kinder club.
- Summer Reading Program, Tails and Tales, is now running until August 1! By reading just 20 minutes a day, kids and adults of all ages can earn prizes and a free book by the end of the summer. Prize packs and a free book will be available at the completion of the program starting August 2. For more details and to sign up, visit ScottsdaleLibrary.org/summer-reading
- Kids Café: Scottsdale Public Library is partnering with Scottsdale Unified School District to provide lunches to kids and teens ages 0-17 over the summer. Lunches can be picked up in the lower-level lobby area of Civic Center Library from 12-1 p.m. every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from June 7-July 30.
- Virtual Fun with Math and Science: Tune in to the library’s YouTube channel every Saturday at 10 a.m. from June 5 – July 17 as we explore math and science concepts in an interactive, playful way! This is a 6-week program intended for kids ages 3-5. Participants are encouraged to attend all sessions. Ideas will be provided for easy at home concept applications.
- Tails and Tales Family Film Fun: Get out of the heat and enjoy family friendly movies every Saturday at 2 p.m. from June 5 – July 31. Space is limited and registration is required. For film titles and to register, visit our online calendar.
- Family Read Aloud Fun: Join us for live action entertainment at 2 p.m. on Monday, June 28 as we bring to life three tales, each told in a unique way. Space is limited and registration is required. Learn more and register here.
For a full listing of youth programs, families can also visit our website at https://scottsdale.libnet.info/events?a=Youths