Image credit: Scottsdale Public Library
Summer Reading Program Starts
Tuesday, June 1 - Sunday August 1, 2021
More information about the Program:
- Kids, Teens, and Adults earn one point for every minute spent reading.
- Register online at maricopacountyreads.org.
- Gameboards can be picked up at drive thru windows, curbside pickup, or inside Civic Center and Mustang Library during open hours. Learn more about how to easily participate in summer reading with your children to help get them ready to read or keep reading!
- All ages can earn additional points by completing challenges all summer long. Challenges can be found on the Summer Reading website.
- Please, only one account per person.
- Prize packs available at completion of program beginning August 2*.
*Subject to change.
*Prizes are available while supplies last
Participate at Home:
Download and print a gameboard to track your reading at home. Click on image below to download (in English and Spanish).
To print, select "fit to page" to print on a letter-sized page.
Summer Reading Prize Packs
Upon completion of the Summer Reading Program (1,000 points) participants are eligible to receive a prize pack. Please log all your points by Sunday, August 1st to receive the final prize pack. Prize packs will begin being distributed on Monday, August 2nd.
For more informatio, click HERE